Hip Hop Charcoal Nose Strip
Reviewed By Priyanka Chakraborty
Black-heads are one of those common problems which I believe almost all of us have to face. Now, if you have lesser of it, blackhead removing strips help to a good extent in getting off those blackheads. I got the Blackhead removing Charcoal Nose Strip from the brand Hip Hop and here is my personal opinion about the product:
Name: Hip Hop Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip
Price: Rs. 90/-
Type: Charcoal Nose Strip
Quantity: 3 strips
Shelf Life: 24 months
- Painless removal of blackheads, whiteheads, oil & dirt with instant results!
- Charcoal-enabled strips for deep cleansing
- The strips pull out the particles smoothly & free your pores,
- Leaving you with a smooth nose and natural glow
- Dermatologically & Clinically Tested;
- Suitable for all types of skin;
- 100% Natural extracts
My opinion about the Hip Hop Charcoal Nose Strip:
I do not have excessive of blackheads, but sometimes I do get them and whiteheads are like my regular visitor. I had previously tried various charcoal peel-off strips to remove the blackheads, but those didn’t work well for me and so got these. These are again Charcoal Nose Strips which says that they are specially formulated to remove blackheads.
But my experience with this too wasn’t really good. It did help in removing whiteheads, but in-spite of me having really less of blackheads, it didn’t remove any of it, at all!! And the worst part, though the packaging says that the shelf life is 2 years, the strips dried off completely and become un-useable way before even 12 months. That was an utter disappointment ☹
The strips come in a cardboard box which has three strips inside.
- Helps to remove white-heads
- It’s not painful
- Doesn’t have any sort of strong or weird fragrance
- Reasonably priced
- Not effective with blackheads
- Dries off and becomes un-useable much before the shelf life
I won’t be repurchasing it again as it didn’t do anything of what it claims. If you are looking for removal of whiteheads, this can be a good buy, but definitely not for blackheads!
TRB Rating: 2.5/5